Roseau Civic and Commerce invites you to become a member!
The mission of the Roseau Civic and Commerce is to help ensure the economic well-being of our community by promoting cultural activities, business development, and tourism. We invite you to join your fellow business owners and community organizations and support this goal through your membership.
Tony Pekarek – Polaris Industries Anthony.Pekarek@polaris.com
Keith Pringle – Bear & Bean Company, Rusted Roseau, Goin Postal, & Roseau Rides firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Baugher – Annie’s Trading Post (218) 463-5051
Janet Johnson – River’s Edge Studio jej
BECOME A C&C MEMBER!
Your membership includes:
- FREE enhanced listing in the www.goroseau.com business directory
Please follow this link to submit your listing or make changes to your current listing. SUBMIT LISTING HERE
- FREE exposure on the goroseau Facebook page (C&C and Economic Development) and the Roseau MN Tourism Facebook page (Tourism). We have digital advertising dollars to boost post and run Facebook ad campaigns!
- FREE advertising on coupon pages (4x per year)
- Discounted advertising rates in Roseau/Warroad Visitor’s Guide
- Spotlight exposure in GoRoseau newsletter
- Promotional events: Farmer’s Market, Crazy Daze, Wine Walk, Holiday Fantasy, Sidewalk Sales, etc.
- Monthly Civic & Commerce meetings, Business After Hours gatherings and business seminars for networking and input on promotions
- Partnership and cross promotion with other C&C members Discounted advertising rates on Roseau Visitor Guide
CONTENT, PHOTOS, VIDEOS & EVENTS!
We will always be needing new and fresh content, photos and videos. If you have any events happening in town or at your store please send us your information. We can help promote them! When the event is done please text, email or go to our online form and upload your images and/or video and a little bit about how the even went! We will make posts on the facebook page and create blogs that will keep things fresh, and make Roseau an exciting place for our visitors plus giving your business and town great exposure!
Goroseau.com has a specials page! Specials are a GREAT way to promote your business to visitors and entice them to come to your storefront. PLUS, it’s free advertising exposure for your business and also helps our marketing efforts.
Please send your specials to Julie or Katie at email@example.com or submit them directly at http://goroseau.com/submit-an-event-or-special/
One of the goals with the website and FB page is to increase awareness of employment opportunities in the area to people who live outside our area and we need your help.
We are asking all Roseau business owners to create an account via the link below, to sign up so they can post job openings. Whenever you have a job opening, post it here in addition to the other places you post jobs and it will be promoted on the GoRoseau FB page.
CREATE ACCOUNT HERE: http://goroseau.com/submit-a-job/
Once you have created your account, SandPieper Design will need to approve your request. After you have received confirmation of approval, you may begin posting jobs.
WHY CREATE AN ACCOUNT? To increase job applications. To increase awareness of opportunities in the area.
Job posting will be promoted weekly on the Facebook so we are asking all business owners or their managers to take a few minutes out of their day to add current available to the site so we can add them to the Facebook page ASAP.
A quick link to add jobs is accessible on Go Roseau homepage in the navigation under moving to Roseau > job opportunities > submit a job
Page people will visit to view jobs available in the area: