YOUR VACATION. YOUR AGENDA.
COME EXPLORE WITH US!
As our friends at Polaris say….”Think Outside”! We live outside year around! You will find a plethora of outdoor activities to enjoy during your stay in Roseau. Plan ahead by bringing appropriate gear to participate in our suggestions for adventurers. We’ve got something for everyone to experience!
As Ansel Adams said: “In wisdom gathered over time I have found that every experience is a form of exploration”.
FRESH BLUEBERRY PIE RECIPE
Blueberry pie is the best when made with fresh blueberries! Enjoy trying out this recipe with your freshly picked blueberries from Roseau, MN!
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 50 Minutes
- Total Time 1 Hour 5 Minutes
- Serves 8 People
- Calories 366 kcal
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie pan
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon. Then sprinkle over blueberries.
- Line pie dish with one pie crust. Pour berry mixture into the crust, and dot with butter. Cut remaining pastry into 1/2 - 3/4 inch wide strips, and make lattice top. Crimp and flue edges.
- Bake pie on lower shelf of oven for about 50 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.